Computer Problem Solutions Ltd – GDPR Policy
Our GDPR Principles:
- We will process all personal data fairly and lawfully.
- We will only process personal data for specified and lawful purposes.
- We will endeavor to hold relevant and accurate personal data, and where practical, we will keep it up to date.
- We will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary.
- We will keep all personal data secure.
- We will endeavor to ensure that personal data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection.
Our GDPR Focus:
- We aim to introduce and build on our existing security and business continuity systems to help ensure our compliance.
Our GDPR Actions:
- We are reviewing and updating our knowledge to remain fully compliant with GDPR
- We will undertake a systematic review of the personal data we store, manage, maintain, collect, process and control.
- We will provide training to our team and generally raise the awareness and importance of GDPR to our business.
- We will continually look at ways of improving our systems and procedures to better comply with GDPR best practice.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or need further information.